Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment # 9 Creating a poll

I will be trying flipped instruction for at least the first 2 chapters with 6th grade this year, hopefully more if all goes well. :)  I thought that I could ask this poll question on Friday if I wanted to get a feel for where people were at in the chapter.  I think that I want everyone to take the quizzes and tests the same day, so they have a goal for when things should be done.  Exceptions could of course be made.  I would leave extra time for those that are slower and that would give the fasted students time for challenge activities twice a chapter.  Anyways...  I could have the kids do this poll every Friday to get a feel for how much time people are spending at home on flipped lessons and see how that correlates with how far they are in the chapter.  This could be a good discussion tool to talk about the importance of at home time if they are going to be ready for quizzes and tests.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! this is a good idea! I like it! You will need to let us know how it goes at a flip and share meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a neat idea. Would you want it to track student names, or would anonymous responses be okay, too?

    ReplyDelete