Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment 10: Choice

First I tried Animoto to create a video slideshow. It is very cool but I was really disappointed that you were limited to 30 seconds unless you wanted to pay! This really makes it not very useful in my opinion. If you wanted to pay $5 you would have a lot more possibilities... I just put together a few photos of our road trip to Black Hills/Yellowstone/Grand Canyon to try it out.

Try our slideshow maker at Animoto.

Since Animoto did not seem a great way to share pictures I tried flikr. It was easy to use and not a bad way to create a slideshow of many photos. Videos can be uploaded but can only be 90 seconds long. Not sure how I would use either of these in the classroom, but good to know about!

2 comments:

  1. Wow~ Your vacation looks amazing! Even if you cannot use as a regular classroom deal. You should show them during the first days to help introduce yourself! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun vacation! Thanks for trying not one but two of the tools to try to find one that met your needs. :)

    ReplyDelete