Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Assignment 8: Creating a Graph

I used infogram to create a double line graph. The graph I made is an example of how students could graph their pre-test / post-test scores on tests and checkpoints. It might be interesting for them to create this and submit it at the end of the chapter and then share electronically or print to turn in with a reflection. I did have trouble getting the data in until I did it in Xcel and loaded it in. There are obviously a lot of ways you could use an easy graph creation program in math. This is easier to use than just Xcel. I could also make graphs for students to answer questions about.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of students charting their progress and reflecting on how they did at the end of a unit or chapter. That visual representation of their effort might be a powerful motivator for some kids.

    ReplyDelete