Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Assigment #2: Pimp My presentation

For this assignment I used Prizi to create a dynamic (both figurative and literally) presentation of one of the early lessons Course 1 teaches on exponents.  It is designed for students to move through and used in a flipped instruction format.  It included information and directions for a pretest, vocabulary, the video lesson, acitvities (both computer and written) and a final checkpoint at the end.  Students can move at their own pace through the lesson and even watch an additional video if they need more practice.  I am curious to see how students like the format for a lesson and how well it would work for them.  Though I am not sure if I can take 10 hours for every lesson... :)  Hopefully I would be faster the next time!  I felt very below average starting this project, but was very proud of myself as I figured out new things and finally as I completed it!  Enjoy!



http://prezi.com/riorv8f_b1d0/c1-1-3-exploring-exponents/

2 comments:

  1. Julie-

    I liked your prezi and I think that I can use it as a review that kids in my integrated math and science do to help remember all about exponents!

    Fun! I am going to follow you now! Please follow me too and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an awesome Prezi! And I'm glad to see your Flipped Instruction is going well. Prezi was a great medium for instruction and practice. Very impressive! :)

    ReplyDelete