Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Assignment #5: Youtube Channel

Since I will be trying out flipped instruction next year, I created a YouTube channel at a training at the end of the school year. I have been creating folders for each chapter and our Robotics class. It is a great way to organize everything and makes it so easy to upload videos to blogs, websites, etc. Here is a video that I have saved on my channel that is a great, and cheesy song, from Square One (one of my favorite math shows from the 90's:) about tessellations. If you want a blast from the past, then watch and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, they're the math version of the Beach Boys! I had a science teacher that put songs up on the overhead for us to sing and he'd play guitar...we always rolled our eyes, but it helped us understand the concepts much better. I bet your students would get a kick out of this!

    ReplyDelete